Monday 3 April 2017

boxes

Well we have finally set ourselves to the task of packing - the boxes are out and filling up. I am working to the mantra of 'one last time'. It feels a bit surreal to be honest, a weird kind of non anticipation. Maybe because I don't know what I'm going to. I'm packing up but I'm not imagining unpacking in a new place, at the moment it is a blank (apart from seeing some photos). Come to think of it, feeling weary is a big part of it too.

Anyway, in between the packing there have been other welcomed distractions.

Our next door neighbour jumped from a plane, her second experience of sky diving. I tagged along with my camera to capture something of the moment.








And at the opposite end of the spectrum I also tagged along with my camera to capture something of yoga at sunrise. Johanna was kind enough to tolerate and ignore my presence!




No comments:

Post a Comment